The Palestinian Popular Struggle Front said in a statement that Awni Abu Ghosh was sent to house arrest Monday just after he was released from Israeli custody.
The statement slammed the decision describing it as part of a racist policy against Palestinian leaders to restrict their movement as the PA struggles to achieve recognition of statehood.
- 5 teens detained in Jerusalem (ikners.com)
- Security in West Bank under control but tensions remain high (rt.com)
- Ramzy Baroud on symbolic victories for Palestinians (ikners.com)
- A Litany of Diplomatic Failures in US and Europe (ikners.com)
- Palestine – Hope or Despair? (ikners.com)
- The one-sided US veto: an astounding display of hypocrisy (ikners.com)
- Palestinian man killed in West Bank clash (msnbc.msn.com)
- The anatomy of an internet myth: Guardian helps spread bizarre rumor of Israeli villainy (cifwatch.com)
- Protest erupts at West Bank checkpoint (cnn.com)
- 70% of Israelis Endorse UN Acceptance of Palestinian State (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)