While the US continues to struggle with its economic issues Congress is on vacation. Many are upset at the news reports that 81 members of Congress have chosen to spend a week relaxing in Israel. These vacations are being paid for by AIPAC. Adam Shapiro, an activist, tells us his thoughts on the matter.
Files declassified in America have revealed covert public relations and lobbying activities of Israel in the U.S. The National Archive made the documents public following a Senate investigation. They suggest Israel has been trying to shape media coverage of issues it regards as important. You can download the files from the web-site of the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern policy. And we can cross to Washington now and talk to Grant F. Smith who is a director at that Institute.
- U.S. Congress on Vacation… in Israel (attendingtheworld.wordpress.com)
- A link to a Uri Avnery Video at the Gilad Atzmon site (ikners.com)
- Links to videos at Gilad Atzmon’s site (ikners.com)
- Video links at Gilad Atzmon’s site (ikners.com)
- ‘Flagman’ becomes instant hero at Egypt protest (sfgate.com)
- Will there be another high seas massacre. A Gilad Atzmon article (ikners.com)
- Video links at the Gilad Atzmon site (ikners.com)
- More very useful video links from the Gilad Atzmon site in the UK (ikners.com)
- The AIPAC Lobby in the US; does it own Congress? Is the US another Israeli employee? (ikners.com)