1. As is usually the case all of the experts on terrorism and all the Islam-hating bigots were wrong. Sometimes I am not even sure which group is the more loathsome and of course there is considerable overlap between the two. And even though Will McCants actually seems okay, he is only an expert on “terrorism” if the term is only used to refer to Muslims.
2. As I am sure many of you are aware by now, the latest hero of the Zionist-inspired international club of Muslim haters, Anders Behring Breivik, has left us with at least two moronic anti-Muslim diatribes. One is a short video and the other (if he is actually the author) is a huge anti-Islamic tract. I’ve watched the video and have scanned the tract and both could just as easily been created by the CI Centre or any of the other good-for nothing Islam-bashing contractors who train US government and law-enforcement personnel around the country. In fact, the written document even quotes some of those cretins. Here is a picture of part of his asanine video.
The two themes above are always misrepresented and then harped on by these scoundrels. And here is Breivik quoting Shoebat and Spencer in his tome:
Readers of this website will recall that I have in the past talked about an 80-page expose of these groups called “Manufacturing the Muslim Menace” which expose groups like the CI Centre and total fakes like Walid Shoebat. Also, you know that I often link to Loonwatch, a site dedicated to exposing these assxxxxx. And as Loonwatch says in this article, these promoters of hatred have created an atmosphere in which all sorts of horrible things are taking place. The blood of these innocent Norwegians is not just on Breivik’s hands.
3. One day I am thinking of having a contest or putting up a poll in which people can vote for the US state that is the most Zionist controlled. I used to think that New York would be the hands-down winner followed by New Jersey and then Canada. But my research keeps leading me back to the Cardin State, the state of so many traitors. Again, as readers of this site know, there is a multi-faceted tax-payer supported long-term Zionist radicalization program in the US whose primary target is American Jews and the goal of which is to make sure they are loyal to Israel. The Cardin State seems to bend over backwards in this regard as the readers here know. Well, there’s even more. Take a look:
While each of the above noble efforts deserves serious attention, I’d like to draw your attention to the one on the bottom left.
This progam is not aimed at Jewish kids, its aimed at the goyim. According to Rep. Elijah Cummings (Likud, Maryland), “Our broad goal is to promote inter-ethnic understanding, as well as racial and religious tolerance. The process toward achieving that goal includes hands-on, personalized engagement designed to help the ECYP scholars become the core of our region’s future leaders.”
So, in order to promote “inter-ethnic understanding” you send kids to Israel? You send them to one of the most racist places on the planet? “But Mantiq” (I can hear it now) “these kids are sent to the ‘Yemin Orde Youth Village’ which is for poor children with no place to go except to Palestine to be used as excuses in the future to steal more Arab land. Oh, and also Mantiq, the place is subsidized by the US taxpayer. Isn’t that cool.?”
Sigh: I wonder if the American kids Cummings is sending to this “youth village” will learn that it is named after General Orde Wingate, a Christian Zionist fanatic who trained Haganah terrorists in Palestine in th 1930′s.
Wingate also hated Arabs, I guess he would have made a fine Congressman.
“In June 1938 the new British commander, Gen. Haining, gave his permission to create the Special Night Squads, armed groups formed of British and Haganah volunteers. The Jewish Agency helped pay salaries and other costs of the Haganah personnel.
“Wingate trained, commanded and accompanied them in their patrols. The units frequently ambushed Arab saboteurs who attacked oil pipelines of the Iraq Petroleum Company, raiding border villages the attackers had used as bases. In these raids Wingate’s men sometimes imposed severecollective punishmentson the village inhabitants that were criticized by Zionist leaders as well as Wingate’s British superiors. Wingate disliked Arabs, once shouting at Hagana fighters after a June 1938 attack on a village on the border between Mandatory Palestine and Lebanon, “I think you are all totally ignorant in your Ramat Yochanan [the training base for the Hagana] since you do not even know the elementary use of bayonets when attacking dirty Arabs: how can you put your left foot in front?” But the brutal tactics proved effective in quelling the uprising, and Wingate was awarded the DSO in 1938.”
But I guess since they’ll all be there on Mt. Carmel which is where the Baha’i headquarters is and overlooking Haifa which was ethnically cleansed by Israel it’s all perfectly okay.
“Based on declassified Israeli documents, the Israeli historian Benny Morris concluded that the Jewish civilian population (especially Haifa’s Jewish mayor Shabtai Levy) was at peace with their Palestinian neighbors, but the Haganah and the IZL leadership had a different agenda to ethnically cleanse the city from its Palestinian Arab population. “
Yeah, the Haganah, the outfit whose members Orde Wingate trained, got rid of the majority of the city’s Arab population.
“Out of the 61,000 Palestinian Arabs who used to call Haifa home, only 3,566 Palestinians were allowed to stay. The remaining population were in constant fear on their lives and properties, and many of them witnessed the looting of their homes and possessions by the Zionists.”
4. Now in case you have not had your full quota today of Zionist Bulllxxxx, let’s look at this AP articlepublished not just in the Jerusalem Washington New York Times Post but damn near everywhere else too about a wonderful cuddly miracle-working Rabbi. He is just such a sweet heart. I bet Monica Lewinsky wishes she could give him a blow job.
“Pinto began amassing followers as a young man in the Mediterranean port city of Ashdod, helped by his family heritage and reputation for uncanny insight into human behavior. Some of those followers saw him simply as an unusually wise man. Others believed his wisdom was supernatural, that his blessings had power and that he could see the future and heal the sick.”
Getting warm and fuzzy? I hope so.
“Unlike most ultra-Orthodox rabbis, Pinto does not press his secular adherents to observe Jewish law and rejects the mixing of religion and government, he said. Pinto has also spoken out to condemn racism against Arabs.”
Well that is nice. May Elijah Cummings ought to do the same. But I digress.
He also works miracles.
“Pinto came to his hospital room when he was comatose, said Ben-Eliezer, who is 74. “I didn’t see this, because I was almost in the next world. He sat next to me for between four and five hours, crying. Then he stood up and said to the people in the room – he’ll wake up tomorrow morning.”
“And so it was.”
“He has not only his own life experience, but that of all of the generations that went before him,” Ben-Dov said. “Any attempt to describe him falls short of the reality.”
How about “con-artist”? Though it too no doubt falls short of the reality. I’ve reported on this guybefore. He lives in a 6.5 million dollar house in Manhatten which is actually owned by his very own charity to which you can make tax-deductable contributions. His number one right hand man is a porn distributor.
Oh, and you’ll love this:
“The New York Daily News is reporting that Weiner “regularly” stopped by the classes and holiday gatherings of Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto for spiritual advice and counseling. In return, the good rabbi instructed his followers to contribute to Weiner’s campaigns, raising over $300,000 for his 2009 abortive run for mayor, and for other elections, the Daily News said.”
This from a guy who says he has nothing to do with politics.
Recently that 6.5 million dollar house that Pinto lives in but which is owned by his very own charity was subject to foreclosure. But an unusual white knight appeared:
“[Lebron] James apparently gave Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto a six-figure check to stop the foreclosure.”
Oh, and his alleged pro Arabness. Can’t find much on it. In this article he refuses to even answer a question posed to him about Israel’s treatment of Arabs.
And in a whole host of other articles he criticizes Rabbis in Israel who don’t want Jews to rent to Arabs but only because their racism might backfire on Jews in the US.
“New York Jews come to me frightened, saying the newspapers are full of stories on what is going on in Israel. This letter is founded in stupidity. There’s great racism against Jews in America today. What does this letter mean? It means that Jews won’t be able to live in New York or anywhere else in the world.”
5. I want to switch gears for a moment. I am quoting below, with permission, parts of an email I recently received from a Mexican journalist. This person makes some good points. The journalist asked to remain anonymous. I do not agree with all of it, but this person is far more right than wrong.
“Just one favor I’d like to ask: As you well point out, part of the liberal / Zionist agenda is to sort of promote hispanic immigrant sympathy in the U.S., surely for not the right reasons, but anyway they do. And the fact that they do, generates the opposite effect on the groups who try to break free from the Zionist agendas. It causes a lot of un-sympathy for the immigrant causes. It creates an “anti-Mexican” feeling, which is completely unfair.
Let me tell you: the reason the people are migrating, not only the Mexicans but most people in the whole world, are the unfair economic conditions caused by all forms of imperialism, old and new. In Latin America, natives were not “poor” or “needy”, until we were invaded. So first it was European imperialism, and more recently North American imperialism. Unfair trade, explotation and currency slavery, cause people to become “poor” in their own land. Mexicans, and any sort of illegal immigrants coming to the U.S., is the direct result of years of the U.S. exploiting the continent. Migration is now just an inevitable, natural reaction; a sort of payback.
Besides, immigrants do not migrate out of evil intentions; on the contrary, they go dreaming of giving an extra to their families. Actually, they love their lands and families more than anything.
And, the hispanic influence on the U.S. will not be a bad thing in the short and long term. Far from that, it will make the U.S. a nicer, warmer, less meaner place. Mexicans are family oriented, and keep strong values like the Muslims or like most of the rest of the people on the planet. The “mexicanization” of the U.S. will bring a lot of relief not only to the world, but also to the U.S. It may be the only chance to save the nation from an absolute economic collapse, because it will inject younger blood, values and hard working people to the heart of the nation.
So, my request is: let’s separate the Zionist problem from the Mexican / illegal immigrants problem. The Mexican people need the support from the open-minded, lucid, consciouss people like yourself. The Mexicans who travel are suffering all sorts of hardships for being illegal. They should be legalized, because they are already working there, living there, and helping the nation to survive.
We in Mexico are also victims of the Zionist powers. Many people believe they are fuelling today’s drug wars because they sell the weapons. They want the war to continue. They are also terrible exploiters of people in Mexico.”
6. Okay, it’s video time.
I need to buy that pork spray.
* Mantiq al-Tayr is a blogger who is attempting to wake up other American citizens to the true dangers and challenges which face their country and is devoted to justice for the Palestinian people. Truth is his objective, satire is his tool. He also enjoys reading the Qur’an from time to time. See his website.
Last 5 posts by Mantiq al-Tayr
- Message to Congress: Take a Slow Boat to Gaza [Satire] – June 26th, 2011
- Yahweh Good Allah Bad [Satire] – March 28th, 2011
- Manufacturing the Muslim Menace [Satire] – March 20th, 2011
- Support Your Own Illegal Israeli Settlement [Satire] – February 26th, 2011
- Kill a Palestinian and You Shall Enter Heaven [Satire] – February 21st, 2011
- Slow Boats and Gaza (ikners.com)
- Is ‘Christian fundamentalist’ label correct for Norway terror suspect? (smokesomething.wordpress.com)
- Thank ‘AC360′ for Exposé on Walid Shoebat (islamophobiatv.wordpress.com)
- “Evangelical Christian” Possibly An Israeli Agent, Exposed On CNN (mysteryworshipers.wordpress.com)
- Canadians quoted in Breivik’s manifesto (calgaryherald.com)
- Canadians ‘nauseated’ by inclusion in Norway killer Breivik’s manifesto (canada.com)
- Neocon Blowback (lewrockwell.com)
- An Update on Norway (news.icanhascheezburger.com)
- The Norway massacre and the nexus of Islamophobia and right-wing Zionism (partidepoliticienipolitruci.wordpress.com)
- Το προφίλ του ακροδεξιού σιωνιστή Breivik από την Jerusalem Post (olympia.gr)
- Late Night: Terrorism Proves the Terrorists Are Right (firedoglake.com)
- Norway Attack Culprit Held in Isolation (time.com)
- CNN Investigates Walid Shoebat (alhittin.wordpress.com)