When you are down and out or that’s what the elites are telling you , what you need is a good friend. But beware the fangs of the viper. It was only a day ago I posted an article and asked if Greece had started paying the interest yet on the loans. It seems they may have already made a few payments. Remember the Jewish State of Israel needs all the lapdog, lackey and any friends it can lay its hands on. Remember Gillard was suspect in the eyes of many because she was/is/could have been/ a ‘leftie’.
Or maybe that was a suitable accessory label for an aspiring elite stooge at the time. Who knows? Who cares? Obviously those who voted did not because she has always been unelected except by those in her own party; who did so to suit their own political necessities of the time. What a fantastic observation to put in her CV! But Tony the terrific really is only capable of inspiring “terror” as the nom de plume suggests. Guess its our turn for bad luck. But wait every economic turncoat, traitor and even those still in class perhaps would have you all believe that we are somehow a few centimetres short of ruling the world, well at least killing a few innocent men women and children.
You see Mao WAS RIGHT, power does come from the barrel of a gun perhaps he should have added “and bank vault” but it exists eternally within every chamber of the guns we use and the magic words, capital project open every vault, but there is a trick. You have to be one of the elite, no difference whether where you live is capitalist, communist, socialist, welfare state or even the USA, god forbid. George Ikners ikners.com
The organisers of a Gaza aid flotilla banned from leaving a Greek port say they are determined to continue their campaign.
The activists say Israel has pressured the Greek government to prevent their mission.
The Greek foreign ministry denies this. But the incident highlights shifting regional relations.
The relationship between Greece and Israel, reflected in official figures, show a 50 per cent increase in Israeli visitors over the past year.
Meanwhile. the number of Israeli tourists to neighboring Turkey has dropped by nearly 90 per cent, one relationship weakening, as the other grows stronger.
It is a relationship based on mutual need. In its financial meltdown Greece has been urgently searching for new markets, and a different source of its economic lifeblood – tourism.
- Uri Avnery on recognising the Jewish State of Israel (ikners.com)
- They must think the whole world does not want this to happen. As far as the vast majority of Australian political psychopaths are concerned they are surely right (ikners.com)
- Pro Jewish State of Israel falsehoods (ikners.com)
- Australians and the Flotilla (ikners.com)
- Julia and the politics of oneness (ikners.com)
- A Uri Avnery article on Jewish State of Israel (ikners.com)
- Flotilla organizers still plan to breach Israeli blockade (ctv.ca)
- Greece arrests Gaza aid flotilla captain (rt.com)
- Has Greece already started paying the interest on the loans? Europe as usual watches, waits and does nothing while people die every day (ikners.com)
- Greece and the Flotilla (ikners.com)
- Greece offers humanitarian aid to Palestinian Authority after Gaza flotilla ban (theglobeandmail.com)
- Greece: Financially and Morally Bankrupt! (attendingtheworld.wordpress.com)
- More on Flotilla (ikners.com)
- Tuesday New Release Day: Mansbach, Christensen, Ball, Nom de Plumes (themillions.com)
- Gasoline, smasholine (tigerhawk.blogspot.com)
- The Laboratory of the Mind (geopolicraticus.wordpress.com)
- Death of US democracy? That includes democracy everywhere as those in power display their true hatred for freedom and democracy. (ikners.com)
- In order for some to have the lost the rest have to be austere. Take a loook at Greece (ikners.com)
- GreekWatch Weekly Roundup (Week 4 of 4) (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- Why Do Bankers Face No Repercussions? (lukeford.net)
- Greek brinkmanship in Brussels? (tradingfloor.com)
- MAX KEISER: “U.S. GOING DOWN AFTER GREECE” [Video] (themoecashchronicles.com)
- Greece and You First Post (greeceandyou.wordpress.com)
- GREEK PARLIAMENT PASSES AUSTERITY MEASURES AS PROTESTS CONTINUE: Next clash with EU and IMF pre-programmed in September (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- Update on Greece (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Prelude to the selling out of the Greek people (mysatelite.wordpress.com)
- Daily Stock Theme: Will Greece, the IMF and the ECB figure things out in time? (tradingfloor.com)
- Greece: a step back from the brink – for now (rt.com)
- Is it all just Greek to you? (ikners.com)
- Some News from the Palestine Chronicle (ikners.com)